Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coupons

I was trying to be really thrifty, so when I got some ads in the mail the other day, I meticulously went through them and clipped the coupons I thought I could use. I even put a little star to remind me by the items that I had a coupon for on my shopping list (I'm a HUGE list girl). It wasn't until I got home that I realized that the coupons were still safely tucked away in my wallet! And I must admit that's not the first time it's happened (or the second)!! Tell me I'm not the only one...

On another note, our goldfish died. My four-year-old got a goldfish at our town's fair last Saturday. I knew it wouldn't live very long, but I couldn't stand to see it starve to death, so I told her we'd go to the store to get it some food. When I got home today, I opened the can of fish food and noticed the little guy wasn't moving too much. I was a little late...I'm feeling a little guilty for letting it starve to death! Sorry little man!! Now I have to break the news to her.

No comments: