Sunday, September 20, 2009

What Matters Most

Recently, I've been following two blogs. One is written by a woman whose husband was killed in a plane crash in August of 2008 (link). The other was written by a woman who as battling cancer (link). She had a husband and three small children, and sadly lost that battle. Life can change so quickly, with or without warning. I've always had a knowledge of what truly does matter, why I'm here, where I'm going, ect. But reading some of these posts has literally been a life-changing experience for me. Sometimes I get caught up in the day to day things, and forget how truly blessed I am. I tend to focus on what is wrong, rather than what is amazingly right in my life, and in the lives of those close to me. I hope I can not just always remember, but cherish and savor, what truly mattes most!

Click Here to go directly to the YouTube Page.

No comments: